BOWEN THERAPY TUITION COSTS:
Bowen training classes are very reasonably priced for certification training that allows you to change careers. Given that more than one client can be treated at a time, you can plan to work less while increasing your income.
The cost for each module 1 through 6 is $410. A tuition deposit is due at time of registration.
To become a Certified Bowenwork Practitioner, the following courses are also required and costs will vary depending on where they are taken:
- Anatomy/physiology course (minimum 100-150 hours)
- Business course (minimum 20 hours of study (or experience running a business)
- CPR-C (current within two years)
Note: Credit may be
granted for previous anatomy, CPR and business classes taken. Contact us for details. For example, certain
medical professionals such as nurses, doctors, physiotherapists, and
RMT's etc, do not need to repeat the anatomy and physiology classes. Other anatomy classes may be accepted.
have NOT taken the anatomy and business courses previously, online or self-study
options are available. Information on these course options will be
provided to registered students at Module 1.
An annual association fee of $101.70 is payable to maintain registration as a practitioner with the Canadian and International associations. Benefits include:
- Quarterly International Bowen journal with inspiring articles and testimonials from clients, practitioners and instructors worldwide.
- Access to advanced bowen therapy continuing education courses worldwide
- A listing of your practice on the Canadian and International association websites to generate referrals.
- Discount of 20% when repeating any core bowen classes (Modules 1-6)
- Membership card with registration number
- Access to the International Conference
Advanced Courses Module 8 and Practitioner Days are $475 each
Copyright 2012 Canadian Bowenwork School