BOWEN TRAINING PROGRAM
Bowen training classes are very reasonably priced.
Given that more than one client can be treated at a time, you can create true work/life balance ie work less while increasing your income and helping people at the same time.
Tuition: Bowen Certification Classes
Modules 1 through 6 (2 days each): $410 per module.
Module 7 certification exam (2 days): $475
** Tuition deposit of $150 per module due at time of registration to reserve your space. The tuition deposit is subtracted from the total tuition due.
To achieve certification as a bowen therapist, the following courses are also required and costs will vary depending on where they are taken:
- Anatomy/physiology course (minimum 120 hours)
- Business course (minimum 20 hours of study (or experience running a business)
- CPR-C (current within two years)
A mandatory professional association fee of $101.70 is payable annually for membership in the Canadian and International associations which provides:
- access to advanced courses worldwide for certified practitioners
- a 20% discount when repeating any Module course
- quarterly international practitioners magazine
Tuition: Advanced Classes
Module 8 (2 days) $475
Practitioner Review Days (2 days) $475
All classes require a non-refundable tuition deposit at time of registration.
All tuition payments are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by the instructor.
Canadian Bowenwork School