BOWEN THERAPY PROGRAM
To subscribe to upcoming classes, please click here This internationally recognized training program from Australia teaches the highly effective, original bowen technique for relieving pain and many other ailments naturally.
The bowen technique is a unique hands-on form of gentle bodywork that has a major impact on all aspects of the body with gentlest of manual inputs.
In a few months, learn how to quickly help others alleviate back pain, sciatica, migraines, sports injuries, arthritis, baby colic, respiratory and digestive issues and much more.
There are no prerequisites to begin the program. Any adult can start the program without prior medical training.
The certification program consists of three, 4-day classes spaced 2 months apart, followed by the Module 7 exam.
- An approved course in anatomy and physiology (Minimum 120 hours. Must be pre-approved)
- Current First Aid/CPR certification (completed within the past two years)
- An approved business course (minimum 20 hours) or experience running an independent business.
Note: Credit may be granted for previous anatomy, CPR and business classes taken. Proof of completion should be provided to be considered for an exemption. Certain medical professionals such as nurses, doctors, physiotherapists, and RMT's etc, do not need to repeat the anatomy and physiology classes.
If you have NOT taken the above three courses previously, online or self-study options are available. Information on these course options will be provided to registered students.
Online classes previously taken in the bowen technique are not accepted for the Bowtech certification program, nor the Bowtech Canadian and International associations.
All bowen therapy classes combine theory with extensive hands-on training to ensure students have the skills required to begin aiding in the recovery of a large range of ailments. Detailed manuals are provided for each module and small classes provide personal hands-on coaching to ensure mastery of the technique and protocols taught.
All students registered in the program will become part of a national and international community of bowen therapists which has the following benefits:
- an annual subscription to the quarterly Bowen Hands magazine from Australia. This international magazine provides details of other bowen practitioners successes and how they achieved them. A wonderful tool for your practice. Bowtech members may also contribute articles to the magazine if they wish.
- access to advanced Bowtech training classes anywhere in the world
- a discount on Bowtech courses that you may wish to repeat for ceu's.
- a listing of your practice on the international and Canadian websites
- access to articles, case studies, research and message boards related to bowen therapy
The Canadian Bowenwork School is a federally registered school in Canada.
Copyright 2012 Canadian Bowenwork School
All Rights Reserved
The content of this website is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use and is protected under copyright law. Any copying, printing, redistribution, displa, modification or adaptation of this material, in whole or in part, is prohibited.